Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth about his plans and ideas
2019 marks a new era with a new Chief Editor, Joost PH Drenth and his team of six Associate Editors: Christophe Moreno, Deirdre McNamara, Gabriele Capurso, Hidekazu Suzuki, Fernando Magro and Alexander Meining.
UEG Journal, launched in 2013, provides an international forum for research in gastroenterology, hepatology and related fields. The journal focuses on providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology. With its current impact factor of 3.453 the UEG Journal has managed to establish itself as the scientific voice of European gastroenterology and is considered an authoritative, high quality and trusted journal publishing influential papers in the field.
UEG Journal November Issue
The new issue features high-level clinically relevant articles. The following highlight articles have been personally picked by Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth for you to study free of charge:
- A multicentre prospective cohort study assessing the effectiveness of budesonide MMX® (Cortiment®MMX®) for active, mild-to-moderate ulcerative colitis
- Beclomethasone dipropionate in microscopic colitis: Results of an exploratory open label multicenter study (COLCO)
- Single-centre experience with anti-tumour necrosis factor treatment in budesonide-refractory microscopic colitis patients
- Validation of a score chart to predict the risk of chronic mesenteric ischemia and development of an updated score chart
- The association between self-reported poor oral health and gastrointestinal cancer risk in the UK Biobank: A large prospective cohort study