The ESGENA conference is a premier venue for nurses from across the globe to present their experiences, studies and projects.
The best free papers and posters will be awarded prizes on basis of scientific merit in order to promote best clinical practice and research.
Registration fees ESGENA
|Registration and Payment received||by May 17, 2018||by September 6, 2018||after September 6, 2018|
|ESGENA Conference||€ 185||€ 200||€ 250|
The registration fees include local VAT.
It is essential that nurses bring a copy of their professional standing or similar identification to the conference registration desk in order to prove their status (confirmation by employer, proof of education or registration as a nurse). If you would like to register up to 10 delegates, please register each person individually.
- Admission to all ESGENA scientific sessions and workshops (Saturday - Monday)
- Admission to the UEG Week scientific sessions (Saturday - Monday)
- Admission to the UEG Week poster and technical exhibition (Monday)
- Admission to the ESGE Learning Area (Saturday - Monday
- Admission to the Surgical Learning Area (Saturday – Monday)
- Admission to the Ultrasound Learning Area (Saturday - Monday)
- Unlimited use of Vienna public transportation system (ticket is valid from Saturday through Monday)
- Congress materials (final programme, ESGENA abstract book, etc.)
Lunch and coffee are not included in the registration fee. UEG offers a certain amount of catering during the breaks on a first come first served basis.
ESGENA Conference Registration
UEG Week Official Registration Partner
Mondial Congress & Events
Operngasse 20b, 1040 Vienna, Austria
F +43 158 80 40
c/o ESGENA Scientific Secretariat