Visiting Fellowship Programme
UEG invites European centres to become part of the UEG Visiting Fellowship Programme for clinicians and to host a young hepato-gastroenterologist for two weeks between July 2019 and June 2020.
What does UEG offer?
- The UEG Young Talent Group selects the 30 most suitable young clinicians to participate in the programme.
- Establishing contacts between interested fellows and respective centres
- A grant of € 1,250 per fellow to contribute to travel and accommodation costs
- Promotion of the initiative on the UEG website, in social media and other publications
1) Your centre is recognised for its specialty in one of the following areas:
- Gastro-duodenal disorders
- GI oncology
- Nutrition and small intestine
- Functional disorders
2) Your centre will appoint a tutor who is
- willing to create an environment to train fellows with a primary focus on the respective specialty
- prepared to actively involve the fellow in the centre’s day-to-day work
- willing to provide organisational assistance to the fellow (e.g. support in finding accommodation)
Participating centres will
- gain experience of international training
- create opportunities for future collaboration
- tap in a resource of young talented physicians and researchers
- get visibility through the programme on the UEG website and throughout other UEG communications and publications
- receive pan-European endorsement in their field of expertise