Visiting Fellowship Programme
UEG invites European centres to become part of the UEG Visiting Fellowship Programme for clinicians and to host a young hepato-gastroenterologist for two weeks between July 2019 and June 2020.
What does UEG offer?
- The UEG Young Talent Group selects the 30 most suitable young clinicians to participate in the programme.
- Establishing contacts between interested fellows and respective centres
- A grant of € 1,250 per fellow to contribute to travel and accommodation costs
- Promotion of the initiative on the UEG website, in social media and other publications
Application is open until July 31, 2018.
1) Your centre is recognised for its specialty in one of the following areas:
- Gastro-duodenal disorders
- GI oncology
- Nutrition and small intestine
- Functional disorders
2) Your centre will appoint a tutor who is
- willing to create an environment to train fellows with a primary focus on the respective specialty
- prepared to actively involve the fellow in the centre’s day-to-day work
- willing to provide organisational assistance to the fellow (e.g. support in finding accommodation)
Participating centres will
- gain experience of international training
- create opportunities for future collaboration
- tap in a resource of young talented physicians and researchers
- get visibility through the programme on the UEG website and throughout other UEG communications and publications
- receive pan-European endorsement in their field of expertise