June 13-16, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
This intense, clinically-oriented course is an educational opportunity for gastroenterology trainees across Europe, which combines state-of-the-art lectures with practical skills training.
Each morning, cases will be presented for discussion alongside related lectures. The afternoon will be dedicated to practical training in small groups, while faculty and applicants will have opportunities to meet, network and share ideas in the evenings. Enhance your professional network through close academic and social interactions with highly regarded faculty and peers from diverse backgrounds.
- Gain new practical and clinical knowledge that can be applied immediately
- Receive practical training in techniques that are in-demand for medical professionals in clinical hepato-gastroenterology
- Clinicians (medical, surgical or imaging hepato-gastroenterologists) in their first to third year of their training at the time of their application
- Age 40 and below
The following course directors are responsible for the scientific programme:
- Radu Tutuian (Switzerland)
- Dan Dumitrascu (Romania)
- Tomica Milosavljevic (Serbia)
- Roberto Penagini (Italy)
- Radislav Nakov (Bulgaria)
The UEG Summer School 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, 13/06/2019-16/06/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 17 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
More on accreditation of our educational activities
We would like to thank all partners for their support:
Last update: May 3, 2019