Young Investigators Meeting
March 22-24, 2019
House of European Gastroenterology
This course specialises in the fields of research, statistics and the writing of papers. Its intense and lively lectures and discussions are combined with interactive training sessions. Presentations by participants provide the ideal environment to share ideas and personal experiences.
- Design and perform gastroenterology-related research
- Analyse research data
- Perform statistical analysis
- Present research in front of an audience
- Clinicians and basic scientists in the early stages of their careers
- < 1 year of research experience
- Individuals currently working towards their first master’s degree or recent graduates with their first master’s degree
- Age 35 and below
The UEG Young Investigators Meeting 2019, Vienna, Austria, 22/03/2019-24/03/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 12 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
More on accreditation of our educational activities