Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth about his plans and ideas
2019 marks a new era with a new Chief Editor, Joost PH Drenth and his team of six Associate Editors: Christophe Moreno, Deirdre McNamara, Gabriele Capurso, Hidekazu Suzuki, Fernando Magro and Alexander Meining.
UEG Journal, launched in 2013, provides an international forum for research in gastroenterology, hepatology and related fields. The journal focuses on providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology. With its current impact factor of 3.453 the UEG Journal has managed to establish itself as the scientific voice of European gastroenterology and is considered an authoritative, high quality and trusted journal publishing influential papers in the field.
UEG Journal July Issue
The new issue features high-level clinically relevant articles. The following highlight articles have been personally picked by Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth for you to study free of charge:
- Biologics' switching: new insights toward establishing practice norms
- Early vedolizumab trough levels predict combined endoscopic and clinical remission in inflammatory bowel disease
- Impact of first-line infliximab on the pharmacokinetics of second-line vedolizumab in inflammatory bowel diseases
- Fecal microbiota transplant for Crohn disease: A study evaluating safety, efficacy, and microbiome profile
- Long-term observation of hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence after liver transplantation at a European transplantation centre