Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth about his plans and ideas
2019 marks a new era with a new Chief Editor, Joost PH Drenth and his team of six Associate Editors: Christophe Moreno, Deirdre McNamara, Gabriele Capurso, Hidekazu Suzuki, Fernando Magro and Alexander Meining.
UEG Journal, launched in 2013, provides an international forum for research in gastroenterology, hepatology and related fields. The journal focuses on providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology. With its current impact factor of 3.477 the UEG Journal has managed to establish itself as the scientific voice of European gastroenterology and is considered an authoritative, high quality and trusted journal publishing influential papers in the field.
UEG Journal June Issue
The new issue features high-level clinically relevant articles. The following highlight articles have been personally picked by Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth for you to study free of charge:
- European Society for the Study of Coeliac Disease (ESsCD) guideline for coeliac disease and other gluten-related disorders
- Ascitic fluid polymorphic nuclear cell count impacts on outcome of cirrhotic patients with ascites
- The impact of technical and clinical factors on fecal microbiota transfer outcomes for the treatment of recurrent Clostridioides difficile infections in Germany
- Hepatitis C virus therapy in advanced liver disease: Outcomes and challenges
- Incidental findings in pancreas screening programs for high-risk individuals: Results from three European expert centers
- Recurrence rate of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with treated hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatitis C virus-associated cirrhosis after ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir+dasabuvir+ribavirin therapy