Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth about his plans and ideas
2019 marks a new era with a new Chief Editor, Joost PH Drenth and his team of six Associate Editors: Christophe Moreno, Deirdre McNamara, Gabriele Capurso, Hidekazu Suzuki, Fernando Magro and Alexander Meining.
UEG Journal, launched in 2013, provides an international forum for research in gastroenterology, hepatology and related fields. The journal focuses on providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology. With its current impact factor of 3.453 the UEG Journal has managed to establish itself as the scientific voice of European gastroenterology and is considered an authoritative, high quality and trusted journal publishing influential papers in the field.
UEG Journal August Issue
The new issue features high-level clinically relevant articles. The following highlight articles have been personally picked by Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth for you to study free of charge:
- To establish a treatment for GI symptoms of cystic fibrosis, it is necessary to develop a symptom evaluation tool.
- A high prevalence of chronic gastrointestinal symptoms in adults with cystic fibrosis is detected using tools already validated in other GI disorders
- Relations between food intake, psychological distress, and gastrointestinal symptoms: a diary study
- Composition of the mucosa-associated microbiota along the entire gastrointestinal tract of human individuals
- Cost-of-illness of inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with anti-TNF: a French large single-centre experience
- Dietary risk factors for inflammatory bowel diseases in a high-risk population – results from the Faroese IBD study