Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth about his plans and ideas
UEG Journal, provides an international forum for research in gastroenterology, hepatology and related fields. The journal focuses on providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology.
Chief Editor, Joost PH Drenth and his team of Associate Editors (Christophe Moreno, Deirdre McNamara, Gabriele Capurso, Hidekazu Suzuki, Fernando Magro and Alexander Meining) have managed to establish the Journal as the scientific voice of European gastroenterology, considered as an authoritative and trusted journal, publishing influential papers in the field, resulting in an impact factor of 3.453.
UEG Journal February Issue
The new issue features high-level clinically relevant articles. The following highlight articles have been personally picked by Editor-In-Chief Joost PH Drenth for you to study free of charge:
- European Guideline on Achalasia – UEG and ESNM recommendations
- Editorial: Achalasia guideline: another step towards standardization of its management
- ERCP in babies: Low risk of post-ERCP pancreatitis – results from a multicentre survey
- Clinical outcomes with ustekinumab as rescue treatment in therapy-refractory or therapy-intolerant ulcerative colitis
- Nomenclature and semantic descriptions of ulcerative and inflammatory lesions seen in Crohn’s disease in small bowel capsule endoscopy: An international Delphi consensus statement