How to claim your certificates for UEG Week 2018
All congress certificates of UEG Week 2018 are available. Delegates can claim their CME credits and certificate of attendance online via myUEG. Follow these steps to conveniently download your certificates:
- On the website: Sign in with your myUEG credentials and navigate to CME Certificates & Evaluation.
In the app: Select myUEG and then navigate to CME Certificates & Evaluation.
- Kindly complete the evaluation form.
- After submitting the evaluation, your certificates will be available for download.
Postgraduate Teaching delegates who attend their third year of the curriculum can access their certification the same way.
New to myUEG?
Get access to a wide range of resources on digestive health and connect with an international gastroenterology community. A myUEG Registration is free of charge and allows you to perform a variety of tasks:
- Register for UEG Week and the Postgraduate Teaching Programme
- Access the Education library or enroll for online courses
- Access UEG Journal
- Apply for UEG awards and classroom courses
- Apply as volunteer on UEG Boards and Committees
- Manage your profile data and register your GI events in our calendar
- Download forms and templates (UEG Officers section)
- Update society information (for UEG Member Societies)