Contact | Research
T +43 699 1997 16 20
Search the Standards & Guidelines repository
Search European-based and English clinical practice guidelines, clinical standards, consensus, position papers and standard protocols in the field of digestive health.
If you have any questions or if you are interested to join, please just send a brief mail to Wilma Hofer.
International and non-English guidelines
Browse the collection of clinical practice guidelines, clinical standards and more developed by National Society Members in the field of digestive health.
Do not miss our Horizon 2020 Session at UEG Week ViennaMeet with peers managing European research grants in digestive health research and learn how UEG can support your application to EU funding! Tuesday, October 23, 14:00-15:30, Room N1. Chaired by UEG Research Board Chair Arthur Kaser and Grigorij Kogan, European Commission Representative. The session will feature:
- An introduction on funding opportunities for digestive health research in Horizon 2020
- Case studies and role models in digestive health research: from leading a huge Horizon 2020 research consortium, to winning a Marie-Curie fellowship, to applying for an ERC grant
- A presentation how UEG can effectively support your application to EU Funding
Why should you attend?
- See the many ways and options to have your research ideas funded in H2020.
- Learn from your peers who have successfully applied for EU funding and are managing large funds.
- Ask your personal questions to high-level researchers, enjoy the interactive and lively session setting.
- Network and exchange with colleagues onsite.
- Discuss with UEG leadership on forthcoming initiatives to support your application to research funding.
Find out more the session, timings and faculty in the UEG Week online programmeThe present EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020, holds unprecedented financial support for researchers. Running from 2014 to 2020, the programme earmarks a total of 80 billion euros for distribution, including for medical research. This giant promotion fund is holding compelling opportunities for aspiring gastroenterologists with innovative ideas! Learn how to get at the funds. See you on Tuesday, October 23, 14:00-15:30, Room N1!
Standards of care
These projects are developed by UEG Member Societies and co-funded by UEG.
Standards & Guidelines initiatives
UEG supports the dissemination and development of guidelines.
Browse currently supported projects.
We invite you to hold your consortia meetings at the annual UEG Week and at the House of European GastroenteroloyWith a comprehensive range of captivating new research and up to 13,000 delegates from more than 110 countries, UEG Week is the place to be for clinicians and researchers in the field of digestive health. Our congress is held each year in October, in a different European city. If you are interested to seize this fruitful setting for your consortium meeting and to apply for a free meeting room at the venue, please download the application form and email the filled in form to Wilma Hofer. Submission deadline for UEG Week Vienna 2018 is Friday, September 7, 2018.
The UEG Headquarter is situated in the House of European Gastroenterology (HEG), in the heart of Vienna, near the City Hall in a 19th century building. Its unique charm is its combination of typically Viennese historic feel with a state-of-the-art modern adaption and interior design providing UEG with space for office facilities and ample meeting rooms of nearly 400 square metres. UEG offers the opportunity to use the House of European Gastroenterology for meetings in context of your European research projects concerned with digestive health - free of charge. If you are interested please contact Wilma Hofer.
From guidelines to clinical practice
Learn how guidelines are implemented into clinical practice at the annual UEG Week.
Our mission is to facilitate research in digestive health. Applying for EU research funding is a time-consuming and costly process. UEG is here to assist your application process.We invest up to max. € 10,000 per consortium, to provide you with:
- excellent meeting facilities at the House of European Gastroenterology in Vienna or at UEG Week
- catering and other logistical meeting support onsite
- reimbursement of costs for accommodation & travel (economy airfare) related to your meeting(s)
- advice from our large community of top leading experts in digestive health, relevant to your research topic.