Contact | Research
T +43 699 1997 16 20
Search the Standards & Guidelines repository
Search European-based and English clinical practice guidelines, clinical standards, consensus, position papers and standard protocols in the field of digestive health.
If you have any questions or if you are interested to join, please just send a brief mail to Wilma Hofer.
UEG Activity Grant used to implement guidelines in Armenia
A great example of international collaboration between Eastern and Western European societies for the benefit of harmonizing gastroenterology science and practice across Europe.
International and non-English guidelines in digestive health
Browse the collection of clinical practice guidelines, clinical standards and more.
Do not miss our Horizon 2020 Session at UEG Week ViennaMeet with peers managing European research grants in digestive health research and learn how UEG can support your application to EU funding! Tuesday, October 23, 14:00-15:30, Room N1. Chaired by UEG Research Board Chair Arthur Kaser and Grigorij Kogan, European Commission Representative. The session will feature:
- An introduction on funding opportunities for digestive health research in Horizon 2020
- Case studies and role models in digestive health research: from leading a huge Horizon 2020 research consortium, to winning a Marie-Curie fellowship, to applying for an ERC grant
- A presentation how UEG can effectively support your application to EU Funding
Why should you attend?
- See the many ways and options to have your research ideas funded in H2020.
- Learn from your peers who have successfully applied for EU funding and are managing large funds.
- Ask your personal questions to high-level researchers, enjoy the interactive and lively session setting.
- Network and exchange with colleagues onsite.
- Discuss with UEG leadership on forthcoming initiatives to support your application to research funding.
Find out more the session, timings and faculty in the UEG Week online programmeThe present EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020, holds unprecedented financial support for researchers. Running from 2014 to 2020, the programme earmarks a total of 80 billion euros for distribution, including for medical research. This giant promotion fund is holding compelling opportunities for aspiring gastroenterologists with innovative ideas! Learn how to get at the funds. See you on Tuesday, October 23, 14:00-15:30, Room N1!
Standards of care
These projects are developed by UEG Member Societies and co-funded by UEG.