Do not miss our Horizon 2020 Session at UEG Week 2019!
Hear about success stories of H2020 applicants and EU strategies for Digestive Health, and get the chance to ask them directly at the end of the session! October 21, 16:00-18:30, Room E1. Chaired by UEG Research Committee Chair Luigi Ricciardiello and UEG Vice President Axel Dignass, this session will feature all relevant information for young as well as experienced researchers:
- An introduction on funding opportunities for digestive health research in H2020 and the future programme Horizon Europe
- European success stories in digestive health research: ERC Grants and H2020 collaborative projects
- How UEG can support your application
- UEG Strategy for more EU funding in Digestive Health: analysing Member Societies´ research demands and how to join forces for better European research on digestive health
- Networking time with EU Grant recipients and experts
The present EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020, earmarks a total of 80 billion euros for distribution, including for medical research from 2014-2020. The EU institutions are negotiating the budget of the future Programme for 2021-2027, Horizon Europe, and its priorities now. Get to know the programme ahead!
See you on Monday, October 21, 16:00-18:30, Room E1!