Do not miss our Horizon 2020 Session at UEG Week Vienna
Meet with peers managing European research grants in digestive health research and learn how UEG can support your application to EU funding! Tuesday, October 23, 14:00-15:30, Room N1.
Chaired by UEG Research Board Chair Arthur Kaser, this session will feature:
- An introduction on funding opportunities for digestive health research in Horizon 2020
- Case studies and role models in digestive health research: from leading a huge Horizon 2020 research consortium, to winning a Marie-Curie fellowship, to applying for an ERC grant
- A presentation how UEG can effectively support your application to EU Funding
Why should you attend?
- See the many ways and options to have your research ideas funded in H2020.
- Learn from your peers who have successfully applied for EU funding and are managing large funds.
- Ask your personal questions to high-level researchers, enjoy the interactive and lively session setting.
- Network and exchange with colleagues onsite.
- Discuss with UEG leadership on forthcoming initiatives to support your application to research funding.
The present EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020, holds unprecedented financial support for researchers. Running from 2014 to 2020, the programme earmarks a total of 80 billion euros for distribution, including for medical research. This giant promotion fund is holding compelling opportunities for aspiring gastroenterologists with innovative ideas! Learn how to get at the funds.
See you on Tuesday, October 23, 14:00-15:30, Room N1!