Late-breaking Abstract Submission
Late-breaking abstracts describe important current research advances and which have not been submitted previously.
Only state-of-the-art research with up-to-date results is considered. Authors of standard abstracts are not prohibited from submitting late-breaking abstracts. Work presented at another conference this year will be considered if the abstract includes innovative scientific findings achieved in the meantime. The selection will be based on scientific quality and novelty of research either in basic or clinical science. Please note that late-breaking abstracts are not a second chance for those who missed the official abstract deadline.
Late-breaking abstract submission is closed.
Information for late-breaking submissions
The deadline for late-breaking submissions will be as close to UEG Week as possible. This is to provide you with the opportunity to submit your very latest research advances. The following guidelines apply:
- Submitters of late-breaking abstracts will be informed about the status of their submission by October 13, 2017.
- For presenters of late-breaking abstracts, reduced registration fees apply.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be included in the UEG Week online programme by Monday, October 30, 2017.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be included in the December issue of UEG Journal.
If you consider submit your late-breaking abstract, kindly note:
- Be prepared to travel to the venue on short notice (only 15 days before UEG Week starts)
- You might need to register for UEG Week close to the registration deadline, but will benefit from a reduced rate.