UEG Week is the premier platform for researchers around the world to submit and present their latest findings.
The UEG Week programme is carefully crafted each year by the Scientific Committee and consists of 50 % invited talks and 50 % oral abstract presentations. To further support the quality of submissions UEG offers a number of abstract related awards, most notably our Top Abstract Prizes, and we strive to improve sessions formats.
Late-breaking abstract submission is open until September 12, 2019!
Late-breaking abstract submission
Late-breaking abstracts describe important current research advances that have not been submitted previously. The deadline for late-breaking submissions is as close to UEG Week as possible. This is to provide you with the opportunity to submit your very latest research advances. The following guidelines apply:
- Submitters of late-breaking abstracts will be informed about the status of their submission by October 4, 2019.
- For presenters of late-breaking abstracts, reduced registration fees apply.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be included in the UEG Week online programme by October 4, 2019.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be included in the December issue of UEG Journal.
If you consider submit your late-breaking abstract, kindly note:
- Be prepared to travel to the venue on short notice (only 15 days before UEG Week starts)
- You might need to register for UEG Week close to the registration deadline, but will benefit from a reduced rate.
Share your research findings!
We invite authors to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation at UEG Week! UEG Week is now a premier meeting to present your clinical and basic gastro-intestinal and liver research.
Important dates & deadlines
|UEG Week Barcelona 2019||October 19-23, 2019|
|Abstract, clinical case and |
video case submission
|opens February, 2019 |
closes April 26, 2019
|Notifications of abstract acceptance or rejection||Mid July 2019|
|Late-breaking abstract submission||August 19 - September 12, 2019|